Key Features of Our Manual Natural Link Building
a) Careful Natural link building for your brand
We are going to implement 100% Natural Link Building. We will not try to get any any kind of links which might carry even a little risk. More manual work and relationship with webmasters will be put into effort to get authority links. Below, we explain which types/ways of link building we will do.
b) No easy or spam links
We will not get links as comments, forum posts (except some industry leader, authority forums), or even article submissions or any grey hat or spammy looking methods. These are used to be effective methods in the past before penguin and panda updates of Google algorithm. However, now they carry a certain risk element.
c) No ready made packages or automated tools
We are not going to apply any automated tools or package deals to acquire cheap and easy links.
d) More engagement & relationship with webmasters
Getting authority links is not easy. So, we will establish relationships with those influential web writers and webmasters.
e) Carefully aligned with target keywords
Our link building efforts will be optimised with high search target keyword, mainly via anchor text in the backlinks. Nevertheless, we plan to be careful with this by not placing huge emphasis on a few keywords, as having most of the links with same anchor text would be risky in terms of SEO (Google might think we are doing unnatural link building).
f) Effective communication & cooperation with you
We will communicate any concern in getting certain types of links such as links from competitors, etc. Besides, we also would like to communicate when there is a need for help from you. For example, we might need an article approved by you.
Our Manual Link Building Process
STEP 1: SEARCH LINK OPPORTUNITIES
– Competitor Backlinks Research (Moz, Majestic tools)
– Useful resources & links pages on relevant sites
– Web mentions of your competitor and your brand
– Leading, authority & relevant directories
– Various strategies like infographics, broken link tactic,
offering tools, competition, press releases, etc.
STEP 2: OUTREACH MESSAGES & ANCHOR TEXTS APPROVAL
Client reviews and approves
– the content of email messages to be sent to link opportunities
– Target keywords to be used in anchor texts
STEP 3: OUTREACH (Contacting Link Opportunities)
– Email/Forms/Calls link opportunities with rotating anchor texts
– Suggest client other tactics they could implement themselves
STEP 4: REPORTING & PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS
– The list of link opportunities outreached
– Successfully added links
And client assess whether it is feasible to continue